Monday 10 November 2014


What an honor to get to paint a pregnant belly!!! Some times called Gestational art, some times belly blessing... it is a great way to remember a beautiful time, full of expectation and belly pride. A time to tune in, to relax and to get some pictures of the moment before its too late.
  I am happy to be part of this and make it happen. Whether you have a specific idea or just a couple of thoughts or whether you want me to totally make it up, count me in! It can take around 1 to 2 hours plus time for photographs, and day time light works way best but i ca work under other conditions too. Prices vary on location and I recommend wait till you are 8 months pregnant for a good record. Looking forward to meeting this little girl soon :) Have a look under Gestational on the  Facepainting gallery  of my site for more examples.


No comments:

Post a Comment